When you think Lobethal, you think Lights!
Lights of Lobethal SA Inc is a volunteer managed not-for-profit organisation incorporated under the SA Associations Incorporation Act 1984.
Our purpose is:
- To celebrate the spiritual meaning of Christmas with local residents and businesses, surrounding communities, and interstate and international visitors;
- To organise and hold the annual Lights of Lobethal Festival;
- To encourage and support local residents and businesses to actively participate in the Festival;
- To support activities which promote the community, social and economic development of the township of Lobethal;
- To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
We adopted a new Constitution in March 2022 which requires that all members agree to comply with our Code of Conduct.
Our members are individuals who live in or are closely connected to the township of Lobethal and persons appointed by our sponsors. New members are very welcome.
Our next Annual General Meeting will be held at 7pm, 28th April 2022, at the Onkaparinga Senior Citizens Centre, 36 Main St, Lobethal. All financial members are encouraged to attend.
Nominations for the 2022-2023 Committee close at 5pm, 21st April 2022.
Lights of Lobethal Constitution
Code of Conduct
Membership Application Form
Committee Nomination Form
Social Media Policy